Tips to Overcome Writer's Block

I am having writer's block syndrome again. Haha. It's difficult for me to write without any ideas. But I will not give up. Need to consistently update my blog everyday :) Since I am having a writer's blog, lets talk about it.



According to WritersDigest,  there are seven ways to overcome writer's block.

1. Step away from whatever you are writing and do something creative. Go and draw pictures, colouring... Play games? Haha.. that's what I did. I played Ipad (so boring.. that's not creative.. I am actually wanted to earn another star to move to a next level). Well, I think it helps a bit. Aha... then the idea came. But let me finish writing this first. you can expect my idea in the next entry.. hehe...

2. Do freewriting. Exercise your brain by writing anything that comes to your mind everyday around 15 minutes. Just ignore the grammar. Simply write your ideas. It can be about anything. Then continue your real writing. It helps a lot (according to this writer) :)

3. Move your body. Take a walk, jump, dance or do whatever to move your body. I think this help as well. When I was having a writer's block just now, I changed my position. From living room to my room, wash my face, etc. 

4. Eliminate distractions. Make sure your work space is clear. Not messy which will make you feel confuse, irritated, etc. Avoid TV or the sound from the Ipad, radio, etc.

5. Write early in the morning. I think writing in the morning after a good night sleep is the best. After waking up, your brain is still in theta-mode which is usually happens when you are dreaming. Lets try it and see how is the result.

6. Write while you sleep? The subconscious (minda separa sedar atau minda segar) is always the best problem solver even when you are sleeping. When you are having a problem to solve or any issues, think about it when you are about to go to sleep. InsyaAllah, the next day, you wake up, you'll get your answer or solutions.

7. The last one, the writer suggested to take a glass of water before sleep. Talk to the water in the glass and just wish the good things. For example; My intent is to tap into my creative source and write brilliantly tomorrow. I choose to be in the flow of my best writing. I am resolving my story’s issues as I sleep and dream. Then drink half of the water and save for the rest for you to drink in the morning. Hahaha.. well, this method is actually almost the same as method no. 6. Whatever plan that you wish to do or to become, you say to your inner self (minda separa sedar atau minda segar). Everyone have this capability without realising it. If we are able to control our minda separa sedar atau minda segar, definitely everything is doable :)


I am happy to come out with this tips to share with all you. Hope it can help in any ways. Happy ready everyone.

Ohhh yes, if you would like to purchase Shaklee products, please feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to assist and guide you in your supplement journey :) Smile. I am happy today and I wish all the same too. Please support me by liking my FB Page: Hearty.Love.Healthy. Thank you dearest.


Hubungi saya pengedar Shaklee Shah Alam, Mid Valley, KLCC, PNB Darby Park, Menara VSQ dan seluruh Malaysia untuk maklumat lanjut vitamin semulajadi, pembelian vitamin Shaklee dan pendaftaran keahlian Shaklee:


NURDIANA ABDUL KUDDUS
Call/ SMS/ Whatsapp/ Telegram/ Line/ WeChat/ Viber: 0125538628
Email: n_diana@yahoo.com / diana.kuddus@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Hearty . Love . Healthy
Shaklee Independent Distributor ID: 111 2978

COD: Lokasi penghantaran adalah di Shah Alam, Mid Valley, Menara VSQ @ PJ City Centre, PNB Darby Park 


Reference:

http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/7-ways-to-overcome-writers-block
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar